Single Sign On
iAdvize offers a Single Sign On method that allows you to provide a unique authentication system to your operators who are already logged to your app.
If your users have to switch between several apps (including iAdvize) during their daily work, Single Sign On method has some interesting benefits :
- Reducing password fatigue from different user name and password combinations
- Reducing time spent re-entering passwords for the same identity
- Reducing IT costs due to lower number of IT help desk calls about passwords
To connect an operator to its iAdvize console :
- Get his sso_key in the operator resource of the REST API.
- Use it in the following URL :
|Standard platform||High availability platform|
That's all! When a user visit the URL, he will be automatically logged to its iAdvize account and no login / password will be asked to him.